- Musician:LCD Soundsystem
- Album name:45:33
- Short info:Label: DFA – dfaemi2163cd, EMI – 50999 5 08149 2 3
Type: CD, Album, Digipak
Date of released: 12 Nov 2007
Style: Breaks, Electro, Dub, Disco
- Size:1526 megabytes
Tracklist Hide Credits
|7||Freak Out/Starry Eyes
Vocals – Nancy Whang
|8||North American Scum - Onanistic Dub
Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Eric BroucekVocals – Nancy Whang
|9||Hippie Priest Bum Out
Synthesizer – Eric Broucek
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DFA LLC
- Copyright (c) – DFA LLC
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Designed At – SEEN
- Recorded At – DFA Studios
- Published By – Guy With Head And Arms Music
- Design – Rob Carmichael
- Drums [Gretch 1957 Acoustic], Percussion [Acoustic], Drum Programming [Simmons Sds-v And Sds-7 Electronic Drums, Roland Tr-33 Rhythm Machine], Handclaps, Bass [1968 Epiphone], Electric Guitar [Bradley Electric], Lead Vocals [Male], Backing Vocals [Male], Vocals [All Vocal Pads], Glockenspiel [Hohner Soprano], Clavinet [Hohner D], Organ [Moog Cdx], Effects [Korg Stage Echo], Synthesizer [Eml 101, Yamaha Cs60, Ems Synthi A, Roland Sh-101, Sky Vocoder, Korg Delta, Sequentialcircuits Prophet 600] – James Murphy (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Management – Keith Wood
- Piano [Wurlitzer Acoustic] – Alex Frankel (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Producer [Produced By] – The DFA
- Producer [Produced With] – Eric Broucek
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming Assistance And Computer Control] – Eric Broucek (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Sounds [All Sounds] – James Murphy (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Technician [Ergonomics And Acoustic Reassignment] – Matthew Thornley* (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Trombone – Jason Disu (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Trumpet – Carter Yasutake (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Vocals [Female] – Terra Deva (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – James Murphy
Notes"45:33" is credited as one in the credits section, but is split into 6 CD tracks and is credited as 6 tracks in the tracklisting section.
James Murphy credited on 7 to 9 to 'All Sounds Except:' those credits listed below on those tracks.
Published by Guy With Head And Arms Music, ASCAP.
Recorded at DFA Studios, July-Sept, 2006.
℗ 2007 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by DFA LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.© 2007 EMI Records Ltd.
©+℗ 2007 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by DFA LLC under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099950 814923
- Matrix / Runout: 5081412 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW04
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AAHY8
- Label Code: LC0542
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
|none||LCD Soundsystem||45:33: Nike+ Original Run (File, AAC)||Nike+ Sport Music||none||US||2006|
|0190295905279||LCD Soundsystem||45:33 (2x12", Album)||DFA, Parlophone||0190295905279||Europe||2017|
|dfaemidj 2163cd||LCD Soundsystem||45:33 (CD, Promo)||DFA, EMI||dfaemidj 2163cd||UK||2007|
|dfaemidj 2163cdx||LCD Soundsystem||45:33 (CD, Promo)||DFA, EMI||dfaemidj 2163cdx||UK||2007|
|DFA2163LP||LCD Soundsystem||45:33 (2x12", Album, RE, W/Lbl)||DFA||DFA2163LP||US||2015|